Thursday, January 15, 2009

New reviews this week: "Defiance," "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" and "Hotel for Dogs"

I decided I need to do a better job of broadcasting what reviews of new movies visitors to this blog can expect to see every week. So sometime early in the week, I'll make a post letting you know what's on tap. That way you can head here first when you want to plan your weekend of movie-going.

This week we'll have "Paul Blart: Mall Cop," "Defiance" and "Hotel for Dogs." The first two are already up, and can be found in the list of links of published material on the top left side of the blog page. "Hotel" will have its own post right here.

It had been my policy to only give links to the published stuff, but I'd love some feedback. Would visitors like for me to make a post for every review right in the blog?

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I prefer a post for each review rather than links to the side. It's a bit more convenient since I subscribe with a feed reader.

    It might also be better for you in the long run since you're keeping readers on your site rather than linking to an external one. That's better for search engine optimization and better for increasing your page views per visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ade. My only concern with that approach was posting material that I'd been paid to produce for another entity.

    I guess as long as I post it after it's been up on my clients' sites, it would be cool. Hell, HuffingtonPost brazenly steals content from other entities all the time, so I guess no one would get their shorts too twisted about me reposting my own material.

    ReplyDelete