Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christopher Lloyd, business reporter

Those of you checking up on my links to published material will notice the latest one is in the Indianapolis Business Journal. It's a piece about patient advocates, a relatively new wrinkle to the health care industry.

Some might find it odd that a movie guy is out writing business stories, but that's the world of freelance. You take whatever you can get. Besides, like all reporters I did a little of everything early in my career, including plenty of business stories.

Check it out; it's actually a fascinating piece.

P.S. The link was broken earlier today, but seems to be fixed now.

P.P.S. The link is down again, and I'm not sure why. I pasted the url in and it works fine right after I check it, but then when I come back to the blog and try the link again, it's not working.

Anywhere, here's the link:
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=1261C658A2894F00&p_docnum=1

P.P.P.S. Still doesn't work. OK, this thing has officially defeated my Web skills. Just go to IBJ.com and type "patient advocate" in the search field, and you'll find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment