Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Programming note

I won't have a second Reeling Backward column on Friday like usual. I've been buried with viewing movies for the upcoming Indy Film Fest, for which I'm a jurist, which has amounted to about a movie a day over the last week and a half.

I'd hoped to keep up with my usual schedule on top of that, but it's just proven too burdensome. I usually work two or three weeks ahead on those old-movie columns, giving me time to find, watch and contemplate the films. Lately I've been banging something out just in time for the next post, and frankly I haven't been satisfied with the quality of my work.

To allow me to catch up, I'm going to just do one Reeling Backward a week for the next two or three weeks, and resume my normal two-a-week in July.

On the plus side, I will have a review of "Jonah Hex" on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment