Sunday, February 28, 2010

Coming this week

I'll have reviews of "The Ghost Writer" and "Alice in Wonderland, although there's still some confusion about when "Ghost" is being released. I may hold it if it's not actually hitting theaters this Friday.

You can see I had a bonus video review of "Where the Wild Things Are"; I'll also have a video review of "2012" later in the week.

I'll have classic film columns on "Alice in Wonderland" from 1933 -- including fledgling actors Gary Cooper and Cary Grant in small roles -- and "Eat Drink Man Woman."

Oscar lovers, keep on an eye out on Wednesday for my complete predictions for the Academy Awards -- and I mean complete, every last damn category.

Joe Shearer and I will jointly present our picks in this week's podcast. And we'll be live-blogging the Oscars Sunday night, so make sure to tune in for the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment