Sunday, October 25, 2009

Coming this week

My sister is successfully married, my big freelance job is finished and turned in, Heartland Film Festival has wrapped, so I can finally get back to something resembling a normal routine.

I can't begin to express how busy the last couple of weeks have been. Jean has often commented that it seemed like I was working way more hours since I got laid off, which probably isn't too far from the truth. Lately, it's been almost like having two full-time jobs -- days of 8 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. were not unusual.

Well, it's back to the new normal now.

I'll have reviews of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" and the guitar documentary "It Might Get Loud" with Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White.

The video review will be Woody Allen's "Whatever Works."

I'll have classic film reviews of "Pit and the Pendulum" and one other TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment