Monday, April 27, 2009

Coming this week: "Wolverine"

Yes, I am driving to Chicago on Tuesday to see "Wolverine." They wouldn't show it to critics here in Indianapolis, or pretty much anywhere else in the Midwest. So Bob Bloom of the Journal & Courier in Lafayette and I are making the trek to Second City to catch it.

I will make a concerted effort not to hold the fact that they wouldn't show it to us against the movie. Who knows, maybe you'll find me here on Friday calling it the best summer flick ever.

The DVD review will be "Bride Wars" starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway as a pair of best friends-turned bridezillas.

Also, on Tuesday look for my own summer movie preview, where I give the buzz and some snark about some of the bigger releases coming our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment