Friday, April 24, 2009

A little business...

In an effort to generate a little revenue, I'm pleased to announce a new advertising effort here on this site.

I'm starting out with some product links, and hope to add a few banners and widgets as soon as I get it figured out.

The terms of the agreement preclude me from saying who my new partner is, though it's pretty obvious if you scroll through the posts below.

It's pretty simple: If anyone clicks through my portal and buys a DVD, I get a piece of the sale. I have now added these links to all my DVD reviews and "Reeling Backward" features from the first of the year.

So please, if you were planning to buy any DVDs online anyway, please come here to Captain Critic and click on my link. It doesn't cost you anything extra; the only difference is I get a little taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment